The Rochester Center for Health Informatics and the Goergen Institute for Data Science will host its inaugural Rochester Healthcare Deep Data Dive (ROCHD3) unconference in the Saunders Research Building from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Nov. 14. The event is free to attend, though registration is required.
ROCHD3 is focused on bringing together healthcare data hackers, app designers, entrepreneurs, students, healthcare professionals, tech developers and individuals with new, innovative and effective uses of health data to improve patient outcomes and overall health. It will also drive topics for a Rochester Health Care Hack event next spring.
An “un-conference” is an event without the rules and structure of a classical conference. Instead, the participants create the agenda and discussions.
- DocGraph: Healthcare Provider Networking Graphs
- DrugGraph: Healthcare Provider Prescribing Practices Data
- Associative and Graph Databases in Healthcare
- CryptoHealth: Using blockchain and cryptocurrency methods for health data
- Twitter Healthcare applications
- Big Data Visualization
- Network and Graph Theory
- Registration and breakfast begins at 8 AM with plenty of coffee and networking
- Event kick off promptly at 9am
- What is Healthcare Data? 4 slides x 4minutes (4×4’s) from the Sponsors
- Lunch and more networking will be around 12:30pm
- Breakout discussions for most of the afternoon
- Group 4x4s in the Auditorium around 3:30pm
- Wrap up will be at 4:30pm
- Post HD3 libations at College Town (Beer Market) around 5:00 PM